PlayStation Golden Week discounts several PSVR 2 games like Resident Evil Village.
While you won't find any massive sales on PSVR 2 games like Horizon Call of the Mountain just yet, Resident Evil Village is a clear Golden Week highlight at 50% off, while Gran Turismo 7 is more modest at 29% off. If you're after anything on the older PSVR headset, notable discounts include Sniper Elite VR and The Persistence at 70% discount, alongside Ace Combat 7: Skies Unknown for 80% off.
Some games include an extra discount for PlayStation Plus subscribers, which we've noted below. Several titles, such as Synth Riders - Remastered Edition, support cross-buy on both platforms. You can check out the full list of US store and EU store sales but otherwise, here's our highlights across PSVR and PSVR 2.
- After The Fall - $20.09 (33% off) / $18.59 (38% off for PS Plus)
- Cave Digger 2: Dig Harder - $14.99 (40% off)
- Cities: VR - Enhanced Edition - $23.99 (20% off)
- Cosmonious High - $14.99 (25% off)
- Demeo - $31.99 (20% off) / $29.99 (PS Plus)
- Everybody's Golf VR - $14.99 (50% off)
- Fantavision 202X - $14.99 (50% off)
- Gran Turismo 7 - $49.69 (29% off)
- Resident Evil Village - $19.99 (50% off)
- Superhot VR - $9.99 (60% off)
- Thumper - $9.99 (50% off) / $7.99 (PS Plus)
- The Walking Dead: Saints & Sinners - Tourist Edition - $34.99 (30% off)
It's worth highlighting that some PS4 games, like Tetris Effect Connected and Rez Infinite, are available to PS Plus Extra and Premium members in the subscription's Game Catalog. That also includes Resident Evil 7: Biohazard, one of 19 free PS4 games available for PS5 console owners in the PlayStation Plus Collection. However, Sony plans to remove this collection on May 9, 2023.
PlayStation's Golden Week sale is live now, ending on May 11 at 11.59pm PT.